Odoo Basic Accounting
It’s time to let go of your accounting nightmares and finally get a handle on your books.
In this financial accounting and management course, you’ll learn all about the Odoo Accounting application—from how to set up an account to how to make sure that it’s reporting the right information. You’ll also learn how to use the other applications within Odoo to make sure that everything is accounted for correctly.
Odoo is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software with dozens of interconnected applications. Applications such as inventory, manufacturing, expenses, purchases, and sales have a direct impact on your accounting books. Odoo Basic Financial Accounting and Management Course will teach you how to use each application in its own right, but also how they all come together so you can see where everything fits into the bigger picture.
So are you ready to take the leap into Odoo Online training?
Odoo financial accounting and management course has been designed specifically for bookkeepers who want to learn how to manage their accounting in Odoo, as well as those switching from another system into Odoo.
In this financial accounting and management course we will cover all aspects of setting up and using Odoo for accountancy purposes: creating invoices and credit notes; creating purchase orders; recording sales taxes paid and received; calculating VAT on sales; creating bank transactions; reconciling bank statements; recording cash payments received from customers; recording bank interest received; managing accounts payable / receivable balances; creating fixed asset records; managing inventory items (both stock items and raw materials); managing depreciation costs on fixed assets; managing capital equipment purchases through different funding sources.
Content of the Odoo Accounting And Management Course
- Odoo basic accounting course
- Odoo Accounting training
- Free-Trial Installation of Odoo Accounting App
- Introduction Overview of Accounting
- Dashboard Understanding of Chart of Accounts
- Creation of Invoices
- Understanding of Invoice
- Transaction and Journals
- Customer payments
- Vendor bills
- Vendor Payments
- Returns and Credit Notes
- Use of Cash Flow Statement and its Transactions
- Register payments and General Ledger Accounts
- Partner Ledger and Aged Journals
- Audit & Tracing Transactions of different operations
- Payment Terms and its Customization
- Lock Dates & Prevent Transactions
- Follow-ups of Payments & Reminders
- Multi-Currency Setup
- Accounting Journals Journals
- Transactions Analytic Accounting / Cost Accounting
- Tax Setup & Configurations
- General Ledgers & Partner Ledgers Profit & Loss Statements
- Balance Sheets
- Cash Flows
- Dynamic Reporting
- BI Dashboard & Graphical Reporting
So are you ready to take your business to the next level with our computerized accounting course?
Take advantage of Odoo’s basic accounting and management course and explore Odoo’s features to manage your finances like a pro and grow your business with us!